A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Banks is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Banks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Moundview Memorial Hospital and Clinics
- Tomah Memorial Hospital
- Hilton Head Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Banks DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Banks practice?
- Dr. Richard Banks has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Banks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tomah, WI.
See Tomah Surgeons.