A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Banks is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Banks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Moundview Memorial Hospital and Clinics
- Tomah Memorial Hospital
- Hilton Head Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Banks practice?
Dr. Richard Banks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tomah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Friendship, WI.
See Tomah Surgeons.