A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Banks is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Banks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Moundview Memorial Hospital and Clinics
- Tomah Memorial Hospital
- Hilton Head Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Banks DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Banks practice?
- Dr. Richard Banks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Banks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tomah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Friendship, WI.
See Tomah Orthopedic Surgeons.