Dr. Richard Bennett MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 15th, 2017
primary medical provider
I have been a patient of Dr. Bennett for over 30 years, and find him to be an excellent doctor. He has always been there for emergency office visits and annual scheduled physicals. I feel like he's a good friend, and I trust his advice .

January 24th, 2017
He is the best doctor I have ever had through my years of 77 years. He's qualified, he's an internist, does everything in his power to find out the best solution for your problem. There is none better.

November 21st, 2016
Patient
Dr Bennett has provided me with quality care for over 10 years. He and his staff are very professional and care about you and your health. I always get in and out of the office quickly and efficiently. Dr Bennett always follows up with your test results by phone. I would highly recommend Dr Bennett.

October 28th, 2016
Excellent and caring doctor
I have been going to Dr. Bennett for many years. He always listens and talks to you about your current situation and a resolve that suits both the patient and doctor. I have never left an appointment feeling uncared for. He always seems knowledgeable on the latest in the medical field.

September 12th, 2016
I arrived for my appointment 10 minutes early and I was greeted Cheerfully and asked how they could help me? I said I was there For my six month follow up And I paid my co pay and took seat. Five minutes later I was taken toa treatment room and my BP was checked and tech went over my drug I list. He said Doctor would Be in to see me. Dr Bennett came in and checked me over and made Some recommendations and said he would see me in 6 months and I went back to the receptionist desk and got an apt in 6 months and I left. I had a very positive experience. Dr Bennett and his staff made Me feel comfortable and answered all my questions.

September 5th, 2016
Dr. Bennett is always familiar with the latest research. He spends the time necessary to understand my concerns, and then carefully explains recommendations or next steps. He is someone I can truly trust with my health.

August 25th, 2016
Dr Richard Bennett
My experiences working with Dr Bennett for many years now have always been extremely positive. He always takes as much time as I need to listen to me, and to ask me pertinent questions. I have total trust in him, as does my entire family, and I could not recommend him any more highly.

August 25th, 2016
Retired person
Dr. Bennewtt was prompt at my appointment and I waited less than 5 minutes to see him. He was efficient in his diagnosis and quickly made arrangements for my visit for an MRI. He was very personable and kind. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

August 15th, 2016
Dr. Bennett is awesome. I am a new patient and he was very friendly, welcoming and made me feel right at ease. Highly recomend him!

July 26th, 2016
Not my regular doctor, he filled in when my doctor was on vacation. He read my file, did a quick exam, and diagnosed my emergency promptly and accurately. I trust him completely to be professional and competent.

July 23rd, 2016
For more than 10 years Dr. Bennett has provided accurate service through serious illnesses.

June 24th, 2016
A nice practice with concerned people. We were out of town and they directed us how to get help and then scheduled a quick follow-up appointment. Dr. B. was thorough and efficient, as usual.