A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Carlisle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Carlisle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlisle graduated from George Washington University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wright Carlisle MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Carlisle practice?
- Dr. Richard Carlisle has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Carlisle practices Urology near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Urologists.