Psychiatrist

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 2nd, 2016

spends less than 2 min with me once a month. I've asked to come off a drug that is not made for my diagnosis and he keeps putting me off even though i am very uncomfortable on it. I am suffering under his care. I would not recommend him.

Quack quack show details Quack quack
Jan 30th, 2016

He's a scuba. It's no secret.

Nut Case show details Nut Case
Apr 30th, 2015

This man is a nut case. He needs to be examined himself! His mind always seems to be more on tennis than anything else. Maybe one to many balls hit him in the head.

OMG show details OMG
Jan 2nd, 2014

Wow, this appointment was something I have never experienced before. I went to him for an exam the VA set up. He was 45 minutes late, I was the only one in the office. His office is dingy and cluttered and smells, I good cleaning and painting would help as well as brighter lights, I is dim and dreary. His personal office looks like a tornado went through it. He is very nice but seems scattered, he answers the phone throughout the appointment which is very unprofessional, he has a receptionist that could do that for him. I was glad when the appointment was over and I hope he filled out the evaluation correctly,

What if was you or someone that you loved? show details What if was you or someone that you loved?
Jul 27th, 2011

I definetly don't feel that Dr. Cohen takes the time out to get to know his patients and that he may wrongly diagnose someone if he does not have any backround on the patient. Bottom line you just don't prescribe medication without first trying to find out what happened to the person in the first place to where they had to end up seeing a psychiatrist.