A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital at Windy Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Richard Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Douglasville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Douglasville Surgeons.