A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital at Windy Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Richard Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Surgeons.