A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital at Windy Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Cohen practice?
Dr. Richard Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Douglasville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Douglasville Orthopedic Surgeons.