Dr. Richard Cohen Is this you?

Super Doc

Posted on November 13th, 2012

I had 4 hip surgeries before I found Dr. Cohen, he repaired what others did and this was in 2007 and I have had no problems with his work at all. I am still having problems with the other hip that another doctor did in 2005 and soon I will be calling on Dr. Cohen to evaluate it and fixing it also.

The Best!

Posted on May 19th, 2011

I was fortunate to have hip surgery shortly before Dr. Cohen retired from regular practice almost a year ago. He was skillful, friendly, and had a good bedside manner. His knowledge of joint replacements is vast, and he was quite willing to spend time explaining the procedure and what to expect afterward.

Posted on February 25th, 2017