A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Golub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Golub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golub
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golub Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Golub, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Golub graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Golub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Golub MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Golub practice?
- Dr. Richard Golub has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Golub practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Colorectal Surgeons and Sarasota Surgeons.