Surgical Specialist, Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum)
Video profile

Wonderful customer servicr show details Wonderful customer servicr
by Sonji on Jun 6th, 2015

I was in a lot of pain when I went to see Dr. Golub. He was sympathetic towards my pain and showed compassion. I am very impressed by his work and have not felt this good in MONTHS, and I am one day post op!! My most memorable moment with Dr. Golub is when he stopped the examination because he knew I was in pain. Wow!! Most doctors do not have this genuine compassion for their patients. He explained everything to me from my first visit until my surgery. If you are seeking out a colorectal surgeon, I strongly advise you to choose this doctor.

Apr 15th, 2015

Efficient response for needed appendectomy. Never inspected incision in hospital nor did nurses. After sutures came out a 3/4 inch deep hole appeared. It oozed green and yellow for three weeks. He was dismissive of these symptoms. He disagreed with hospitalist's saying appendix was punctured. Hospital report says it was. Not sure if I was treated correctly because of this. Still have pain two months later.

Disorganized show details Disorganized
Feb 26th, 2015

One of the worst run offices I have even been to. Wait time was over 45 minutes with no explanation of why.

Surgery show details Surgery
Jul 5th, 2013

Outstanding job. I was out of the hospital in 4 days.

Emergency Appointment show details Emergency Appointment
Apr 12th, 2011

My primary physician called Dr. Golub's office to make an emergency appointment for me. It was on a Friday and Dr. Golub was finishing up a surgery. I didn't wait long at all. I was checked but Dr. Golub couldn't find a specific diagnosis so I went home with prescriptions to fill. He was very thorough with what could have happened and what I can do to prevent it and took the time to explain it.

Best and ONLY Board Certified Colon Rectal Surgeon in Sarasota show details Best and ONLY Board Certified Colon Rectal Surgeon in Sarasota
Mar 3rd, 2011

Dr. Golub is a very soft spoken, detailed oriented physician. He is concern about your health and does not offer surgery unless warranted.

Feb 24th, 2011

He was demeaning and dismissive. I will not use him as my doctor. One of the worst experiences that I've had with a health care professional.