Dr. Richard Golub MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Sarasota, FL

June 6th, 2015
Wonderful customer servicr
I was in a lot of pain when I went to see Dr. Golub. He was sympathetic towards my pain and showed compassion. I am very impressed by his work and have not felt this good in MONTHS, and I am one day post op!! My most memorable moment with Dr. Golub is when he stopped the examination because he knew I was in pain. Wow!! Most doctors do not have this genuine compassion for their patients. He explained everything to me from my first visit until my surgery. If you are seeking out a colorectal surgeon, I strongly advise you to choose this doctor.

April 15th, 2015
Efficient response for needed appendectomy. Never inspected incision in hospital nor did nurses. After sutures came out a 3/4 inch deep hole appeared. It oozed green and yellow for three weeks. He was dismissive of these symptoms. He disagreed with hospitalist's saying appendix was punctured. Hospital report says it was. Not sure if I was treated correctly because of this. Still have pain two months later.

February 26th, 2015
Disorganized
One of the worst run offices I have even been to. Wait time was over 45 minutes with no explanation of why.

July 5th, 2013
Surgery
Outstanding job. I was out of the hospital in 4 days.

April 12th, 2011
Emergency Appointment
My primary physician called Dr. Golub's office to make an emergency appointment for me. It was on a Friday and Dr. Golub was finishing up a surgery. I didn't wait long at all. I was checked but Dr. Golub couldn't find a specific diagnosis so I went home with prescriptions to fill. He was very thorough with what could have happened and what I can do to prevent it and took the time to explain it.

March 3rd, 2011
Best and ONLY Board Certified Colon Rectal Surgeon in Sarasota
Dr. Golub is a very soft spoken, detailed oriented physician. He is concern about your health and does not offer surgery unless warranted.

February 24th, 2011
He was demeaning and dismissive. I will not use him as my doctor. One of the worst experiences that I've had with a health care professional.