A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goodell is Poor. Dr. Goodell has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goodell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goodell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Goodell practice?
Dr. Richard Goodell practices Neurology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and San Francisco, CA.
See Scottsdale Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Goodell, Dr. Rickie Goodell, Dr. Rich Goodell, Dr. Rick Goodell, Dr. Richie Goodell, Dr. Ricky Goodell