A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goodell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goodell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Goodell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Goodell practice?
Dr. Richard Goodell practices Neurology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Gilbert Neurologists.