A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goodell is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goodell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Goodell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Goodell MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Goodell practice?
- Dr. Richard Goodell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Goodell practices Neurology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Gilbert Neurologists.