inactive

• Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2014
unlucky patient
This DR does not care about his patients or their problems. I stuck it out with him for over 1 year and listened to him tell me, I didn't have a neurological problem or pain. That was 7 yrs ago and since I've had a complete diagnosis with another competent Neurologist. His staff was rude as well.

May 23rd, 2011
Stay far away
I I had the misfortune of getting Dr Goodell when I was rushed by ambulance to the hospital after a seizure. His diagnosis, a tumor on the left side of my brain but he wanted to wait a month to see if it would grow. I found a doctor at Barrows who said my tumor was on the right side of the brain. I was taken to surgery within a week. Turns out the tumor was malignant. When I asked about the tumor on the left side, the surgeon said there wasn't one on the left side. My doctor at Barrows was shocked that a doctor would want to wait a month to see if a tumor grows. Tumors do not belong in the brain and must come out! Dr Goodell and his staff are uncaring and are more concerned with getting his money and a $2. charge for paying your bill unless you use cash. someone from Goodell's office called me one day, when i informed them that i would not be seeing him any longer that i already had surgery and told hher that the doctor diagnosed it on the wrong side of the brain her response was, that's fine do what you want.Stay as far away from this doctor as you can

August 24th, 2015