A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Graham, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Graham has 20 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Warwick Graham MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Graham practice?
- Dr. Richard Graham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Graham practices Urology near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: White River Junction, VT and Randolph, VT.
See Henrico Urologists.