A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hale is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hale
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hale Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hale, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Hale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Riverside Hospital
- Westchester County Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Winslow Hale MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Hale practice?
- Dr. Richard Hale has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hale practices Urology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Urologists.