A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hale, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Hale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Riverside Hospital
- Westchester County Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Winslow Hale MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Hale practice?
- Dr. Richard Hale has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hale practices Urology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Urologists.