Learn more about Dr. Richard Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jackson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wayne Jackson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Richard Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.