A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jackson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wayne Jackson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Richard Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.