Learn more about Dr. Richard Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jackson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wayne Jackson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Richard Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.