A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Johnson, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Johnson has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Johnson FACS, MD, and MS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Johnson practice?
- Dr. Richard Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Johnson practices Neurological Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Garden City, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.