Learn more about Dr. Richard Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Johnson, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Johnson has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Johnson FACS, MD, and MS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Richard Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Johnson practices Neurological Surgery near Kew Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY.
See Kew Gardens Neurological Surgeons.