A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Jones practice?
Dr. Richard Jones practices Family Medicine near Ravena, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL and New Lenox, IL.
See Ravena Family Physicians.