Learn more about Dr. Richard Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kim, MD, MS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Kim practice?
Dr. Richard Kim practices Neurological Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Newport Beach Neurological Surgeons.