A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kim, MD, MS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Kim MD and MS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Kim practice?
- Dr. Richard Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kim practices Neurological Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Newport Beach Neurological Surgeons.