A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- St Lukes Reg Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wong Lee MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Richard Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.