Learn more about Dr. Richard Light:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Light
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Light, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pleural Empyema
- Pleural Tuberculosis
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Light graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Light has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wayne Light MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Light practice?
- Dr. Richard Light has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Light practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Pulmonologists.