Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Long
Dr. Richard Long, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane Valley, WA, with another office in Richland, WA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Long is affiliated with Lourdes Medical Center, Kadlec Med Ctr, Richland, Wa and Lourdes Counseling Center - Richland. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Long has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Richard Long is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane Valley, WA.
Dr. Isaac Grindeland
Spokane Valley, WA 0 mi9
Dr. Michele Rooney
Pathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Pathology
Spokane Valley, WA 0 mi30
Dr. Terese Fandel
Spokane Valley, WA 0 mi28