Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Marcus
Dr. Richard Marcus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, OR. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Marcus is affiliated with Peace Harbor Hospital, Sacred Heart-University Distr and Valdese General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Marcus has the following 4 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Richard Marcus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, OR.
Dr. William Zeman II
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Springfield, OR 0.01 mi41
Dr. Brian Robinson
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Springfield, OR 0.01 mi36
Dr. Phoebe Ashley
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Springfield, OR 0.01 mi23