A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Marcus is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Marcus, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Marcus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Marcus MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Richard Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Marcus practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Neurologists and Springfield Psychiatrists.