A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Marcus is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Marcus, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Marcus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Marcus MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Richard Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Marcus practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Neurologists and Springfield Psychiatrists.