A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Marcus, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Marcus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Marcus MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Richard Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Marcus practices Pediatrics near Nutley, NJ.
See Nutley Pediatricians.