A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Marcus, Pediatrician is Excellent. Dr. Marcus has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Marcus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center, Belleville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marcus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Marcus practice?
Dr. Richard Marcus practices Pediatrics near Nutley, NJ.
See Nutley Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Marcus, Dr. Rickie Marcus, Dr. Rich Marcus, Dr. Rick Marcus, Dr. Richie Marcus, Dr. Ricky Marcus