A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rissmiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rissmiller is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rissmiller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rissmiller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Rissmiller graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Rissmiller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Mountain Hospital
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Rissmiller MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Rissmiller practice?
- Dr. Richard Rissmiller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rissmiller practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Gastonia, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Gastonia Internists, Gastonia Critical Care Practitioners, and Gastonia Pulmonologists.