Dr. Richard Smith MD Patient Reviews

CopyTechnician
he is a great doctor.

July 1st, 2013
Extraordinary Dr./Surgeon/Human Being
As a general rule, Doctors of all kinds scare the bejabbers out of me! It's an irrational fear that no amount of logic can prevent or overcome. However, on May 22nd, I landed on the patient schedule of Dr. Richard Smith at Coastal Orthopedics in Fall River, Mass. Dr. Smith explained that I would need surgery immediately to mend my right wrist which I broke as the result of a fall. The idea of surgery really freaked me out...yikes!! Because of his professional, kind and compassionate demeanor, Dr. Smith gained my confidence and I agreed to have the surgery the very next day. Before surgery, Dr. Smith spoke to me very reassuringly and as I was whisked away to the ER, I felt safe, calm and that all would be well. I am six weeks removed from my surgery and I am eternally grateful to Dr. Smith, the staff at Coastal Orthopedics and Charlton Memorial Hospital. Your courteous professionalism is stellar and I thank you for the gift of your service in mending my broken wrist while keeping me calm in the face of my fear of doctors. I have two words for all of you...wicked awesome!

March 10th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I was referred to Dr. Smith by a friend. I got an appt easily and was very satisfied with my appt. Dr. Smith is friendly, easy to talk to, and explained my issue very clearly to me. I would certainly recommend him to someone looking for an orthopedic surgeon.