A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Snyder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Snyder, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wesley Snyder MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Richard Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Snyder practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.