A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Snyder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Snyder, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wesley Snyder MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Richard Snyder has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Snyder practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA and Abington, PA.
See Dallas Cardiologists.