A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Steinberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Steinberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Sw Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Steinberg MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Steinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Steinberg practices Dermatology near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Dermatologists.