Learn more about Dr. Richard Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ward, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Conway Medical Center
- Conway Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Ward MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Ward practice?
- Dr. Richard Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ward practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Surgeons.