Learn more about Dr. Richard Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ward, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Conway Medical Center
- Conway Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ward accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Ward practice?
Dr. Richard Ward practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.