A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ward, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Conway Medical Center
- Conway Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Ward MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Ward practice?
- Dr. Richard Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ward practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.