Learn more about Dr. Richard Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Williamson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Williamson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Williamson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Presbyterian Hospital of Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wallis Williamson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Richard Williamson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Williamson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Lewisville Orthopedic Surgeons.