A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Williamson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Williamson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Williamson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Presbyterian Hospital of Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wallis Williamson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Richard Williamson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Williamson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Lewisville Orthopedic Surgeons.