Learn more about Dr. Richard Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Williamson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Williamson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williamson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Presbyterian Hospital of Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wallis Williamson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Richard Williamson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Williamson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Lewisville Surgeons.