A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wise is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wise, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wise has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Wise MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Wise practice?
- Dr. Richard Wise has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wise practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.