A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ziegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ziegler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ziegler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ziegler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- West Chester, PA
- Chester County Hosp, West Chester, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ziegler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Ziegler practice?
Dr. Richard Ziegler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kennett Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Kennett Square Surgeons.