A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ziegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ziegler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziegler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ziegler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ziegler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ziegler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- West Chester, PA
- Chester County Hosp, West Chester, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Ziegler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Ziegler practice?
- Dr. Richard Ziegler has 11 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ziegler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Folsom, PA.
See West Chester Orthopedic Surgeons.