A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wabnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wabnick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wabnick graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Wabnick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wabnick DO is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard Wabnick practice?
- Dr. Richard Wabnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wabnick practices General Practice near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Camp Hill General Practitioners.