A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wachs, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachs
Psoriasis Patient Education Learn about psoriasis and diagnosing this skin condition by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wachs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wachs, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachs graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wachs has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Wachs MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Wachs practice?
- Dr. Richard Wachs has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wachs practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Ardmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Willow Grove, PA.
See Ardmore Allergists and Ardmore Pediatricians.