A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wachs, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wachs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wachs, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachs graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wachs has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Wachs MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Wachs practice?
- Dr. Richard Wachs has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wachs practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Ardmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Willow Grove, PA.
See Ardmore Allergists and Ardmore Pediatricians.