Dr. Richard Wachs MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 23rd, 2015
WAS EXCITED WHEN HE GOT MY SON AN APPOINTMENT THE NEXT DAY CONSIDERING THE OTHER LUNG DOCTORS COULDN'T SEE HIM FOR 2 MONTHS. ARRIVED AT THE OFFICE 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE APPOINTMENT AND WAITED WITH MY 4 YR OLD AND 2 YR OLD FOR ALMOST 2 HOURS IN THE WAITING ROOM. NEVER RECEIVED AN APOLOGY OR ANY UPDATES. EVENTUALLY HAD TO JUST GET UP AND LEAVE. NEVER AGAIN!

October 22nd, 2014
So Disappointed
I made an appointment with Dr. Wachs a couple of weeks ago. He had to cancel & reschedule. Understood. When I showed up for my rescheduled appointment WITH A CONFIRMATION EMAIL OF MY APPOINTMENT, I was told there was no appointment scheduled. Extremely frustrated, and will discourage anyone I know of making an appointment with Dr. Wachs.

July 14th, 2012
Many kids - Many successes
My children have been to see Dr. Wachs several times in the last few months for several different issues, including asthma, allergy and acute illness. Every time, I have been extremely satisfied with hDr. Wachs' approach and care. He gave me options that fit my family's lifestyle and my children have been much more controlled and feeling better. He is very patient with them and always listens to all my concerns and answers all my questions. I would recommend him to any adult or child in need of allergy care.

June 26th, 2012
Conciergei Doctor without the cost
Dr Wachs has an excellent bedside manner. He took great interest in me and was always available. I can reach him personally at any time I need him. He is update on the latest medical findings and is electronically connected for ease of prescriptions and record access.Dr Wachs has given me one to one service any time I have needed him. He understands the life of an allergic patient young or old in my family.

June 16th, 2012
EXCELLENT DOCTOR ... EXCELLENT CARE !!!!
Dr. Wachs has been a true blessing to my daughter who suffers from severe allergies. We NEVER have a long wait in the waiting room and we are NEVER rushed through our appointment. To top it off, a children's specialist with hours good for school age children. He actually has Saturday hours!!! Unheard of in today's world. And he's a smart doctor! Wish all our specialist were this good ! You are going to love Dr. Wachs!

February 8th, 2012
Very caring , excellent bedside manner, addresses all concerns. We were not rushed during our visit and child was most comfortable with him.Also has a support group for individuals with food allergies which is most helpful !

March 22nd, 2011
Excellent Care, Very Accessable
He got my son in within a day. Office was new and nice with things for my son to do while he waited. He answers his own phone after hours.