A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wacht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wacht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wacht graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Wacht has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Wacht MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Wacht practice?
- Dr. Richard Wacht has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wacht practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists.