Learn more about Dr. Richard Wacksman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wacksman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wacksman
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wacksman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wacksman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Wacksman graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wacksman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Wacksman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Wacksman practice?
- Dr. Richard Wacksman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wacksman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pediatrics near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Internists, New Port Richey Critical Care Practitioners, New Port Richey Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and New Port Richey Pediatricians.