A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wacksman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wacksman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wacksman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wacksman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wacksman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Wacksman graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Wacksman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Wacksman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Wacksman practice?
- Dr. Richard Wacksman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wacksman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pediatrics near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Internists, New Port Richey Critical Care Practitioners, New Port Richey Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and New Port Richey Pediatricians.