A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Waddell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Waddell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Emergency Services Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Waddell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Richard Waddell has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Waddell practices Emergency Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Emergency Physicians.