Learn more about Dr. Richard Wait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wait is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wait, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure Acute Kidney Failure
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wait graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wait has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wait accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Wait practice?
Dr. Richard Wait practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Vascular Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.