A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wait is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wait
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wait Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wait, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wait graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wait has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Wait MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Wait practice?
- Dr. Richard Wait has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wait practices Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.