A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wait is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wait
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wait Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wait, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wait graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wait has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Wait MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Wait practice?
- Dr. Richard Wait has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wait practices Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.