A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wakamiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wakamiya is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wakamiya, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wakamiya graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wakamiya has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T Wakamiya MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Wakamiya practice?
- Dr. Richard Wakamiya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wakamiya practices Emergency Medicine near Kaunakakai, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Kaunakakai Emergency Physicians.