Dr. Richard Wallner MD Patient Reviews

May 16th, 2011
I have seen Dr. Wallner for 18 years. He delivered my son, performed a tubal ligation and this week he will be performing a hysterectomy on me. I trust him 100% with my health.He has a wonderful personality and always makes me feel comfortable.

March 2nd, 2010
Best Doctor in the DFW Area
Dr. Wallner is so fantastic. I have been a patient for 17 years and he is always so professional and kind. The office gets me in within one day ..if need be. They are prompt and so knowledgable. I consider myself so luck to have found the best doctor in the DFW area!!

June 10th, 2009
A Miracle Worker!
I had tried to conceive for many years and then saw Dr. Wallner. He immediately diagnosed my problem and perscribed a treatment. A month later I got pregnant, and nine months later, had my baby girl. He and his staff were wonderful, even bringing me in for an ultrasound as soon as the test came back positive. The only negative in the experience, was that he doesn't deliver babies anymore. However, I saw his associate Dr. Saldivar for that, and he was also amazing.

January 22nd, 2009
Very Good -
I have been going to Dr. Wallner for about 10 years. He has always been very thorough in my visits and very personable. I have never felt rushed or ignored at his office. Even though I have moved about 40 miles from his office, I still continue to use him for my yearly visits.