A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Walton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Green Walton DO is a male Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Walton practice?
- Dr. Richard Walton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Walton practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Mount Clemens Radiologists and Mount Clemens Pediatric Specialists.