A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wan graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T C Wan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Wan practice?
- Dr. Richard Wan has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wan practices Family Medicine near Morgantown, KY.
See Morgantown Primary Care Doctors.