Learn more about Dr. Richard Wandzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wandzel, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wandzel graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Wandzel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wandzel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Wandzel practice?
Dr. Richard Wandzel practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Highland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, MI and Commerce Township, MI.
See Highland Otolaryngologists, Highland Plastic Surgeons, and Highland Surgeons.