A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wandzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wandzel, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wandzel graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Wandzel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Wandzel DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Wandzel practice?
- Dr. Richard Wandzel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wandzel practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Highland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Highland Otolaryngologists, Highland Plastic Surgeons, and Highland Surgeons.