Dr. Richard Warneke MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 28th, 2016
Excellent Dr!
Dr. Warneke was the best! Very thorough and spent a good amount of time with me, explaining everything! I highly recommend him! And the staff was great!

March 3rd, 2016
The staff at this office is the most un professional I have had the unfortunate opportunity to work with. On top of being rude they will send lab work to out of network labs costing you more than $2500 in surprises.

April 24th, 2015
Get a second opinion!

April 24th, 2015
Be careful with this doctor!!!
Be very careful with this doctor. Very nice guy BUT misdiagnosed me causing me 8 months of pain and eventually a 3 day hospital stay. At that time my new G.I. doctor correctly diagnosed me and stated that the problem was bad enough that it should have been diagnosed back when I was originally hospitalized. The new doctor not only explained everything to me in much more detail, but also provided pictures and the diagnosis in writing (which Dr. Warneke never did). He knew full well at the time I had no insurance, but ordered me to go have testing that I couldnt afford but had done, only to say that he still didnt know what was wrong (I dont know was a common theme with him). Finally I had to stop all testing because I was tired of throwing money away on "I dont know's" . He had the nerve to call me today and said that his misdiagnosis was not in his notes, when I had family members there that heard him say the same thing. Perhaps this is why he didnt give the all the details that my new G.I. doctor did. Make this guy give you everything in writing, hold him accountable for his diagnosis. Dont go through months of suffering like I did, get a second opinion!!

April 22nd, 2015
I just love Dr Warneke, I have been seeing him for several years and have been treated just wonderful. My entire family uses him!!!!

March 9th, 2015
Terrible Customer Service
They NEVER answer the phone when you call. I had to drive all the way into the office just to get things done. When I tell the lady at the front desk that they are not answering their phone she ignores my question. The wait was very long in the office when I did go. I'd look elsewhere for a gastroenteroligist if I were you.

March 9th, 2015
I do not trust dr. Warneke. He does not take time to find accurate diagnosis.

July 30th, 2014
Good So Far
My 1st visit went very well today

January 14th, 2014
Absolutely Wonderful Doctor
My son was referred to Dr. Warneke by his Allergy doctor. We have only seen him twice, and I already feel like we are finally getting an answer to my sons stomach issues. We have seen other gastro dr's, and had not gotten any answers and didn't feel like we ever would. The first time we talked with Dr. Warneke, I felt like we were finally with the right doctor . He listens, seems very caring, and takes as much time as needed in talking with us. My son is still in the process of having tests done, but after reading up on what Dr. Warneke suggested might be the problem, I do think he is 100 percent right. I feel we have made progress in only two visits. The staff there is great and very helpful. They went above and beyond, even calling "us" after our first visit. Wonderful doctor! I would definitely use him again!

September 26th, 2013
Not good enough for so much attitude
He may be a good doctor, but I will never be back to his office. He did find a diagnosis to a problem I have had for about 10 years that no other doctor could seem to find, and he does seem that he is knowledgeable; however he and his staff are SO rude. When I saw the doctor in the emergency room, he threw a tantrum (literally, throwing papers and everything) because no one had given me the consent form to sign yet. Then as I was being put under sedation he began making fun of my allergies. I am sure he didn’t think I was going to hear it, but that does not make it ok. It makes me feel as though him and his staff talk bad about his patients at the end of the day rather than having an interest in helping them. Then the office visit. After my experience in the ER with the doctor, I was leery of visiting his office, but did only because he said he had found a diagnosis for my problem. My feelings about the doctor were conformed the second I walked in. The check in nurse talked to everyone as if she is doing you a favor by being there and assumes you are a complete idiot. After waiting 45 minutes to be taken back (even though people who arrived after me were already in and out), the doctor spent about 5 minutes delivering a diagnosis, throwing a prescription at it and telling me he didn’t feel that any alternatives should be considered. Then at checkout, I was informed that I needed to pay my past due balance of $400 for the emergency room visit. Who carries that much to just pay on demand? I had not even received a bill yet.

July 10th, 2012
Good Job
I was referred here from my primary, good choice. Clean, quick, and covered by my insurance. Doctor was very helpful and knowledgeable and eased my concerns.

March 29th, 2012
Excellent caring doctor. Gave great explanations and answered all my questions. Would highly recommen him.