A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Warness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Warness graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Warness has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Warness MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Warness practice?
- Dr. Richard Warness has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Warness practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Primary Care Doctors.