A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Warness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warness
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warness Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Warness graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Warness has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Warness MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Warness practice?
- Dr. Richard Warness has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Warness practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Primary Care Doctors.