A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Warrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Warrington is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Warrington, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Warrington graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Warrington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Thunderbird Samaritan Med Ctr, Glendale, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Roylan Warrington MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Warrington practice?
- Dr. Richard Warrington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Warrington practices Emergency Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Tempe Emergency Physicians.