A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Washinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Washinsky, Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Washinsky graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Washinsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
- Mountain View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard David Washinsky MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Washinsky practice?
- Dr. Richard Washinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Washinsky practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.