A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wasserman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Behavior Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Wasserman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Richard Wasserman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wasserman practices Pediatrics near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians.