A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wasserman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wasserman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan