A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wathne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wathne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wathne
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Wathne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wathne, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wathne graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Wathne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Portneuf Medical Center
- Pocatello, ID
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Wathne MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Wathne practice?
- Dr. Richard Wathne has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wathne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pocatello, ID.
See Pocatello Surgeons.