Dr. Richard Wathne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Wathne?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Richard Wathne?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 16th, 2015

Doctor's staff did not exhibit good patient care

The doctor was very professional, but his staff was not. The staff, from the receptionist to the x-ray technician, were impatient to the point of rudeness, apparently because my appointment impeded on their lunch hour. I no longer trust the quality of patient care offered by the doctor's staff.

January 24th, 2015

Overall I like Dr. Wathne

I have had several appointments with Dr Wathne and his staff and overall I am pleased with my experience. The doctor, and Justin PA, are very knowledgeable and thorough with their exam. Once a diagnosis was made, they did not jump right to surgery. Once the conservative methods were exhausted, then surgery was discussed. I am very pleased with the clinical aspect of the practice. However, the office staff/receptionists do not carry the same standard. I feel like they are hard to talk to and get information out of. It's almost like you are inconveniencING them when you call or check in. Also, they office is not very punctual. I have waited for more than an hour, on more than one occasion, before I saw the doctor/PA. The only reason I keep going back is because I like the doctor. He is kind, knowledgeable and personable. I have referred friends to the clinic only because of Dr. Wathne.

January 30th, 2014

Knowledgable Doctor, rude secretary.

I have had 2 shoulder surgeries with Dr. Wathne. My first one was an arthroscopic surgery, and he did very well. I messed my shoulder up again and had to go in for another surgery not even a year apart. This surgery was an open-cut surgery and he also did very well on it. He is a very knowledgable doctor. Boe, the PA is really cool, and also knowledgeable. The only problems I had during SEVERAL of my visits was an attitude problem with one of the ladies from the check in desk. She is the one with an accent, and boy does she have an attitude. And the other problem was the wait. At several appointments I have gone to, I waited in the waiting room for 1+ hours before they even got me to a room. Then I waited ANOTHER hour before Wathne even walked through the door.

March 26th, 2017