Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Watkins
Dr. Richard Watkins, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Watkins is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano and Harris Continued Care Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Watkins has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Richard Watkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Lisa Holley
Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi29
Dr. James Stevens
Anesthesiology, Family Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi39
Dr. Ralph Stein
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Dallas, TX 0.24 mi41