A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Watkins, MD, PA is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Watkins has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Watkins MD and PA is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Watkins practice?
- Dr. Richard Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Watkins practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.