Learn more about Dr. Richard Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Weaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weaver
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Weaver, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Grey Weaver MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Richard Weaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Weaver practices Ophthalmology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Ophthalmologists.