Learn more about Dr. Richard Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Weaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weaver
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Weaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Weaver, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Grey Weaver MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Richard Weaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Weaver practices Ophthalmology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Ophthalmologists.